Flexibility and Continuity
ClimaCheck Onsite PA Pro III Portable Performance Analyzer
The new ClimaCheck PA Pro III is a turn-key portable analyzer that offers a total solution for performance inspection, analysis and monitoring of heat pumps, air-conditioning, refrigeration systems and water chillers. Within 30 minutes of connecting sensors, either sending the data to the cloud or using the PC software, you’ll have a complete analysis and documentation of plant performance and all component functions. Now you have an immediate and exact evidence of how all types of refrigeration systems are running.
ClimaCheck Online Services
The new ClimaCheck PA Pro III fixed installation provides continuous monitoring of compressor and system performance and energy consumption. Via the Internet, the end-user, service companies and/or engineer consultants can log in and access real-time information from any computer system. The Pre-defined energy reports and graphs provide current information about the plant’s current operation and energy consumption. ClimaCheck also offers alarms based on performance deviations, not failures of components.
Import of Measurements and Export of Analyzed Data
Interface to third party systems can be done to use existing sensors and enhance BMS with ClimaCheck capability. Using a Gateway device or direct data exchange server to server capability, ClimaCheck can be added. Please contact us for defined requirements.
A method that enables you to reduce energy costs and environmental impact while increasing customer satisfaction.
Reduced Repair Costs and Longer Plant Life-time Expectancy
Break-downs in refrigeration and air conditioning systems require significant resources to address. ClimaCheck’s continuous monitoring allows all problems to be addressed long before shutdowns or breakdowns.
- You can minimize service visits and maintenance costs.
- You can forward plan component replacement
- As degradation sets in, maintain system energy efficiency and reduce energy costs, increase plant life-time.
- Reduced failure rates also reduce product loss, production downtime and loss of goodwill.
- Improved Reliability Improves Your Business and Customer Relationships.
Reducing Energy Consumption and Environmental Impact
Is it your goal to reduce the organization’s energy consumption? Are you considering optimization of an existing plant or planning a new investment? Precisely knowing the current performance status is the best basis for correct decisions. ClimaCheck documents performance and provides information on potential system weaknesses. You can directly compare the cost of energy optimization against calculated savings once the performance base line is documented. On project completion you will then have a record of improvements, ensuring your investment is paying back. Studies and practical experience show that the ClimaCheck method often reduces energy consumption by one third. Where a fifth of world energy consumption is used for cooling, these energy reductions directly reduce global carbon dioxide emissions.
The ClimaCheck Performance Analyzer Pro can be used to document all types of compressor-driven refrigeration, air-conditioning and heat pump equipment:
- Product and system development – leading manufacturers use ClimaCheck solutions for development and product quality control
- Commissioning/warranty inspections – after installation of new equipment or at the end of the warranty period, ClimaCheck confirms if the plant is running at the rated capacity and energy efficiency.
- Refrigerant Change outs – Retrofitting to new refrigerants can be challenging. The ClimaCheck method provides a clearer picture of all the components involved so that technicians can commission controls more precisely.
- Performance Inspections – If you just want to know how your system is operating, ClimaCheck provides accurate and unbiased performance validation.
- Energy optimization – ClimaCheck provides high-quality decision support prior to energy-efficiency measures in cooling systems and heat pumps. Internet access allows experts to study and diagnose operation effectively from anywhere in the world.
- Troubleshooting – ClimaCheck makes troubleshooting and fault correction an easy process, minimizing the technicians time to troubleshoot the issue.
- Preventive maintenance and service– ClimaCheck can be used for temporary or continuous monitoring of cooling and heating systems. Predefined performance reports and alarm levels ensure the equipment works efficiently.